You’ve passed your IAM ROADSMART Advanced Test, now what?
If you want to continue improving your skills, MKAM offers you Masters Training
The IAM RoadSmart Masters standard offers the ultimate challenge for civilian drivers and riders.
Building on your skills as an existing advanced road user, the Masters programme will help to enhance and develop your ability even further in the following areas:
- applying cornering principles
- Assessing, planning and executing safe overtaking manoeuvres
- Recognising opportunities to make safe progress (within the speed limits)
- Improving observation, anticipation and awareness consistent with vehicle speed
- Applying sound judgement of speed and distance
- Delivering a fluent, relevant and continuous commentary
Contact Chief.Observer.Car@open.ac.uk to arrange Masters mentoring.
MKAM offers Masters Mentoring to our members so you only pay for the Test (but you don’t get the IAM Roadsmart Masters Book)
Master Driver course with mentoring
Master Driver or Rider test only option